HCI Program Consultant - NA Server CoC
Location: Tennessee, United States
Posted: December 05, 2017
Reference ID: R18012
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Owns the development and execution of the go-to-market plans to support specific growth initiatives for Hyperconverged Infrastruture (HCI).
• Creates and manages the go-to-market plan for the NA TSRs to drive and sell HCI solutions to customers.
• Refines and presents HCI value proposition to TSR teams, acting as a subject matter expert on HCI to sales teams.
• Works with Product Line Management team to drive product/solution content through our sales programs and activities for maximum value and impact.
• Gathers feedback through multiple channels, including direct customer interaction, and communicates to appropriate marketing and business leaders.
• Sets success metrics and drives attainment against leading indicators and performance metrics for key HCI initiatives, including seeds utilization, demonstration frequency and effectiveness, sales activity, pipeline development, revenue and margin.
• Executes product launches at local level, working with cross-functional teams. Provides inputs into events strategy, including recommended events, budget allocation, and proposed themes.
• Develops training and enablement plans for HCI solutions across TSR community, driving education, knowledge consumption, and field support for HCI solutions.
• Develops and/or adapts content and programs that achieve sales demand through print and electronic collateral delivery, sales training, customer research and customer briefings.
• Utilizes standard campaign methodology and metrics to track local/ BU marketing/sales efforts and drive program results throughout quarter/year.
• Provides sales team with marketing roadmaps and training on key initiatives, industry trends and partner solutions. Determines most effective segment/vertical sales tools and drives usage to maximize sales productivity.
• Ensures that sales and marketing teams understand and are able to fully utilize tools to enhance sales and marketing activities.
Organizational expert within defined subject area. Integrates deep subject matter expertise with:
- Industry experience.
- In-depth knowledge of professional standards and trends within area of expertise.
- Relevant related disciplines.
- Business goals and strategy.
Understands impact of emerging business trends and their implications for Dell and its customers Develops complex solutions to business problems or customer engagements through in- depth analysis, coordination and negotiation with key decision makers. Adapts and integrates own experience with Dell-wide strategy. Decisions are strategic in nature, have long-term consequence, and tend to relate to business strategy, financial performance and effective resource utilization Guided by business plans and strategy Initiates new or revised departmental procedures, programs and initiatives Assesses and determines priorities within area of expertise. Structures and implements changes within the context of established strategy. Leads large scale, global programs that contribute to the corporation's success. Develops innovative solutions to problems without precedent.
Job Family: Marketing
Job ID: R18012