Oracle Applications Value Consultant
Oracle's Value Consulting practice is a business consulting organization that works closely with prospective and existing customers. An Oracle Value Consultant leads C level executive and client interactions to uncover improvement opportunities supported by an actionable business case. Value Consultants are a key member of the regional sales leadership team, acting as a key advisor for strategic and high visibility situations. Team members use modern techniques and tools, including, but not limited to, business process benchmarking, financial modeling and story boarding to build an actionable roadmap, supported by a business case which defines the need for transformation. VC's possess an understanding of modern business, and business challenges, with the ability to show the value of moving to modern platforms, including but not limited to cloud based applications. Key Responsibilities/Skills Required
- An executive presence, with exceptional listening, presentation and communication skills
- Strategic thinker, demonstrating a customer-focused approach, and strong influencing/leadership capabilities in a presales environment
- An entrepreneurial mind-set, driving a territory value plan, building downstream sales pipeline with sales leaders and account executives
- Ability to manage and embrace change in a dynamic work environment with strategic customers across multiple lines of business
- Alignment of a prospect or customer's business objectives, strategies and challenges to Oracle capabilities and solution areas, identifying the value of making a change in process or technology
- Conduct quantitative analysis with client teams deriving, delivering and reconciling client value which may include TCO, ROI and Benchmarking
- Line of business transformational focus on all things related to the engagement, from executive relationships, business case identification and ongoing value attainment
- Ability to lead multiple value selling opportunities, across industries simultaneously
- Willingness to travel and interact with customers 50% - 60% of the time
Bachelor's degree in business, technical or related field; CPA or MBA preferred Experience
More than 10 years of relevant experience, with at least 3-5 years of management consulting experience.
Senior management interaction and presentation experience
Strong financial research, analysis and business case development skills
Knowledge of enterprise business applications (i.e. HCM, CXM, ERP, etc.) and capabilities in a presales environment is preferred
For more information, contact Phil Cooksey: email@example.com
For a listing of all opportunities at oracle, please go to:
https://www.oracle.com/corporate/careers/ Oracle is an Equal Opportunity Employer Contact:
Oracle Senior Recruiter
Overlay sales personnel providing specialist product expertise to the sales force.
Partners with Account, Technology, and Application sales representatives to qualify and close new business on Oracle solutions. Provides specific industry or product expertise to facilitate the closing of deals within sales representatives territory. Interacts with sales team to architect the solution, and develop and execute solution strategies for market. Manages solution opportunities to obtain appropriate and necessary resources for all qualified opportunities. Leads teams in the sales process for establishing market visibility and deal visibility. Presents/demonstrates solution to high level clients and industry conference attendees. May provide training to field sales on industry/solutions. Builds and maintains a network and up to date specific industry or product knowledge.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience preferred. Subject matter expertise in industry/product space. Knowledge of key industry leaders and management. Knowledge of Oracle competition. Presentation and product demonstration experience. Previous consultative selling experience preferred. Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills with prospects and customers. Travel may be needed. BA/BS degree in related field.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.