Great Games Start with Great People! This is an exciting time to join us! We are actively seeking a HCM Developer, who will be responsible for delivering onto Human Capital Management Systems various development, enhancements, support & maintenance Projects. This is a hands-on role focused on identifying and understanding business requirements, planning, designing solutions, coding, implementing and supporting customizations and integrations in and around Oracle Fusion HCM Rel11 (current state) and Workday HCM (future state).
This person will be part of the Enterprise Applications Development Team, and will work closely with business analysts, stakeholders and other IT teams to identify best solutions through application technology, and will be responsible for the designing, development, testing, support and maintenance.
Activision Blizzard is the umbrella organization over Activision Publishing, Blizzard Entertainment, King Digital, Activision Media Networks and Activision Blizzard Studios and provides corporate shared services such as Legal, HR, Finance, IT, Accounting, Facilities and Sales, for all companies. Responsibilities
- Fusion HCM: Build custom solutions using recommended technologies tool sets including but not limited to BI Reports, HCM Extracts, OTBI, Java, Web Services, APIs, FBL, HD Loader, Spreadsheet Loaders, etc., per Oracle recommended Standards
- Workday HCM: Build custom solutions, and Integrations using tool sets including but not limited to EIB, Eclipse, Studio Integration, iLoad, Data conversions/migrations, Security, Report Writer, Connectors etc, per Workday recommended Standards.
- Follow Activision's Development Standards and Processes.
- Review Requirements Document, Propose and Design Solutions; Create Technical design and other required documents per Activision Standards and Processes.
- Production Support, deliver onto ad-hoc requests in addition to the other Projects.
- Provide regular Status updates.
- Support Business continuity.
- Develop appropriate test scenarios and scripts as needed.
- Setups and Configurations as needed for Development and Support activities.
- Ability to work well with multiple priorities.
- 4-year college degree; Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or related technical field (or equivalent experience)
- 7 years of proven development / software engineering experience in a Technology environment
- Human Capital Management experience to include system analysis, requirements gathering, design, configuration and problem resolution. Workday and/or Oracle Fusion experience required
- Human Capital Management experience with cloud-based systems highly desired
- Data modeling skills and expertise in Oracle, SQL & PLSQL
- 3 years of proven development experience in Oracle Fusion HCM / Oracle EBS HRMS and using SQL, PL/SQL, BI Data Models, BI reports, OTBI, FBL, HDL, Spreadsheet Loaders, Java, Web Services, Fast Formulas, Security etc. And minimum of 3 years of familiarity or working knowledge on Workday HCM. Experience with practical integration development using EIB and Workday Studio toolsets. Proficient in the document transformation integration template and XSL files to transform and format files, iLoad, Data conversions, migrations, Report Writer, Security and working knowledge on connectors.
- Working knowledge of Unix, Linux and shell scripting
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment with varying skill set levels
- Ability to effectively work within a geographically diverse team
- Strong Techno-Functional knowledge in following areas -Core HR, Benefits, Compensation, Talent & Goal Management and Payroll
- 2 years programming experience in Java, Python is a plus
- Working knowledge of SOAP, REST and XML
- Experienced in integrating Workday HCM and/or Oracle Fusion HCM with various other 3rd party systems (incl. Oracle R12 EBS, Talent Acquisition/Recruiting systems, Payroll, Medical, Vision and Other Benefit Providers etc.)
- Should be an Independent, proactive, self-driven individual
- Should have excellent Analytical and Logical Skills
- Should have a zeal to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies; Self Learner
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
A little about us:
We are lucky to work in a business where imagination, creativity, and play aren't only encouraged, they're required.