Senior Consultant Oracle Cloud HCM Workforce Rewards (Compensation)
The Oracle Cloud HCM Consultant will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of the Oracle's Human Capital Management solution. The HCM Consultant will provide the product and implementation expertise to their engagements. The Consultant will work with their clients to understand their business requirements and help configure and test the solution. The Senior Consultant will take direction and provide status to the Project Manager assigned to their project. Key Areas of Responsibility
Knowledge Base / Skills
- Expert in the Oracle Cloud HCM product suite (Compensation)
- Perform the following on an engagement :
- understand client business requirements,
- configure the Oracle Cloud HCM solution,
- demonstrate the configurations through the development of prototype systems,
- assist the client in testing the solution
- Work with the client to help convert legacy data.
- Complete the work assigned by the Project Manager within the budgeted time allocated
- Assist the integration consulting team in helping to build , configure and test integrations between HCM and third party/custom solutions
- Understand Oracle's Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements
- An ideal candidate must have minimum of Two (2) full life cycle implementations of Oracle's Workforce Rewards solution (Compensation)
- 8 years implementing Human Capital Management solutions
- Previous consulting experience with a consulting/software company
- Experience in implementing HCM SaaS applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities.
- Experience with multiple HCM applications a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
As a recognized authority and leading contributor within their practice, this senior-level consulting position provides consistent high quality and innovative solution leadership to a project team. Leads the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget.
Analyzes business needs to help ensure Oracle solution meets the customer's objectives by combining industry best practices, product knowledge, and business acumen. Exercises judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to deliver functional and technical solutions on non-routine and very complex aspects of applications and technology installations. Provides direction and mentoring to project teams, and effectively influences customer leadership on key decisions. Supports the business development efforts by pursuing new opportunities and extensions. Collaborates with the consulting sales team by providing domain expertise. Resolves complex customer issues by recommending and implementing solutions. Demonstrates expertise in multiple business processes across two or more product families or ability to architect and design technology solutions encompassing multiple products and make decisions based on impact across the stack.
8-10 years of experience relevant to this position including 4 years of consulting experience. Prior team leadership or management experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Strong influencing and negotiation skills. Ability to travel as needed.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.