Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job DescriptionAbout the Team
Workday Education is responsible for teaching Workday's market-leading technology to our partners and customers. Our innovation doesn't stop with our applications. It continues in our approach to learning. Whether in our state-of-the-art classrooms or other exciting mediums, we work hard to use technology that benefits everyone.About the Role
As a Workday Customer Instructor, you will teach both new and live customers in a variety of roles to provide them with the expertise to deploy and support Workday. You should be passionate about the quality of what you do with an intense desire to continue to make everything you are involved in better. You should also be ready to work hard but have a lot of fun doing it!
- Become an expert in the Workday HCM product suite and work across functional teams to stay current with rapidly evolving enhancements
- Learn and quickly master new product functionality
- Teach a variety of classes, both Instructor Led and Virtual Instructor Led
- Apply facilitation techniques to share your knowledge - providing students with the tools to be a successful Workday customer
- Use dynamic presentation skills to engage your students and improve their learning experience
- Collaborate with content development team to make improvements to course structure, content, and delivery methods
- Build relationships with other instructors and across teams to share best practices, drive innovation and meet goals
Our successful candidates have a strong background in Human Resources/Payroll from a training, implementation, or practitioner background. They work hard, they love to learn, and they are ready for a challenge!
- 4+ years domain experience using, implementing or training Workday, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, ADP or similar applications
- Ability to communicate concepts in a concise, logical manner so students can absorb and retain
- Passion for learning, teaching, and mastering complex system functionality
- Ability to comfortably and confidently present to groups of 20+ people using a variety of delivery methods, for lengthy periods of time
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, including the proven ability to work independently, adapt to a fast changing environment, tight deadlines, and priority changes
- Previous consulting experience is a plus
- Proximity to one of our training locations; Pleasanton, Chicago, or Atlanta, is preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant working experience is required
- Travel is required, 50 - 75%, depending on location
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.