Home Services provides sales and marketing of do-it-for-me installation programs. The Branch Marketing Manager establishes, maintains, and builds relationships among Home Services and store associates to help foster a greater partnership and store connectivity for those programs. The incumbent is primarily responsible for staffing Home Services Project Specialist (HSPS) positions, training and developing HSPSs, and driving lead generation efforts through training, coaching and role modeling by generating leads themselves. Will regularly visit stores to provide training, promotional materials and reports to store personnel and follow up on performance of HSPSs. In addition, will be responsible for generating and participating in various promotional events and shows to help develop the business.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 50%-Staffs open ISP positions, trains and develops ISPs and follows up on performance. Shoulder to shoulder with associates to generate HDI product leads and schedule in-home consultation appointments. Works in stores daily to observe performance, recognize and coach.
- 30%-Maintain and foster store connectivity through a positive working relationship with the stores through regular store visits. Regularly visit assigned stores to provide training, promotional materials and reports
- 10%-Installs and maintains in store signage and promotional materials. Ongoing maintenance and cleaning of displays as needed.
- 5%-Schedule, staff and participate in all store events and home shows.
- 5%-Other job duties as assigned by manager.
NATURE AND SCOPE
This position reports to Territory Sales Manager
This position has 10+ Direct Reports
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel 5% to 20% of the time.
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 3 years
Must continuously stand or walk or regularly requires lifting/handling/carrying material or equipment of moderate weight (8-20 pounds).
- Previous experience in building and managing teams in a sales and/or marketing function.
- Knowledge or experience in the home improvement, retail or telemarketing field.
- Ability to travel to various locations based upon business needs.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Proven record of managing large teams successfully.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong motivational skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills with flexibility of style to reach multiple audiences.
- Prior training experience is helpful.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Computer skills including use of Microsoft Office.
- Strong time management skills.
A little about us:
We recognize that military members are adept, motivated and hardworking. That’s why we made a commitment in 2012 to hire 55,000 veterans in 5 years!