Home Depot Interiors is responsible for the Sales and Manufacturing of premium Kitchen and Bath remodeling products offered in over 45 major markets. The Installation Manager is responsible for hiring and managing the Assistant Installation Manager, Project Coordinators, warehouse personnel, and company installers. The function is also responsible for ensuring results meet and exceed performance standards and metrics relating to timely completion of jobs, minimal service issues and installing 100% of backlog within the branch. The Installation Manger is also responsible for installer capacity and quality installations.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
Management of all installation functions and job processes to ensure that jobs are completed on a timely basis, to the satisfaction of the customer Recruiting, hiring, training and managing the Project Coordinators and company installers of an assigned territory or product Primary responsibility for resolving customer affairs issues or other customer service issues that are not resolved in a timely basis Overseeing the recruitment and hiring of Installers.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diploma and/or GED.
YEARS OF RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE - 03
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
* Strong communication skills (written and verbal) -proven customer interaction * Project management skills/leadership skills * Experience in residential remodel project * Management and problem solving skills
* Knowledge or experience in the retail store environment, home improvement industry or general construction industry
* Experience in residential remodel project management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND COMPETENCIES
* Creates customer-focused environment, provided excellent customer service, sees business through the eyes of the customer
* Ability to identify root causes and solve issues with a high sense of urgency and detail
* Excellent communication skills. Able to communicate at all levels.
* Proven ability to negotiate and manage issues/conflicts
* Basic to intermediate computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
* Strong organizational skills, strong time, workload and project management skills
* Self motivated