Home Depot Interiors is responsible for the sales and marketing of premium kitchen and bath remodeling products along with a Home Organization product line. The In-Store Promoter is responsible for the marketing of these programs within Home Depot stores they are assigned to generate sales leads for Sales Consultants and Sales Managers. In-Store Promoters will also attend store events and home shows as requested. This is a part-time, entry level position requiring an outgoing personality and excellent customer service skills, and the first step to a career path in sales and/or marketing with Home Depot.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- 75% - Meets or exceeds established productivity goals by generating kitchen refacing and bath leads. Approaches customers within the store and introduces them to our business, pre-qualifying the customer and arranging for a free in-home consultation. Provides accurate product information to the customer.
- 10% - Work with Home Depot store associates and management to maintain a positive working relationship.
- 5% - Set-up and break down a store display in locations that allow it and help maintain the selling center with needed brochures and materials.
- 5% - Attend store events and home shows to promote the HDI business to attendees.
- 5% - Other job duties as assigned by manager.
Nature and Scope Position reports to Branch Marketing Manager.
Number of Direct reports - 0
Environmental Job Requirements Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Travel Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
A little about us:
We recognize that military members are adept, motivated and hardworking. That’s why we made a commitment in 2012 to hire 55,000 veterans in 5 years!