We are currently hiring for a Call Center Operations Analyst. You will provide operational support for our Call Center Support Team. This position will recommend and implement operational improvements as well as ensure adherence to operational practices and procedures. You will provide operational input into strategic planning for future growth opportunities. Responsible for operational processes of quality assurance, training programs, salesforce, as well as reporting functions and system maintenance. This position will evaluate and implement new tools and technologies.
- Assist with planning and management of new pilots, programs and processes.
- Responsible for analyzing call center reporting and making recommendations to management on real time staffing needs, identifying trends, etc.
- Recommend and support continuous improvements in process, procedures and tool usage to customer support management team.
- Ensure all tools, processes and procedures are properly documented (JIRA, Salesforce, Confluence, etc).
- Provide multilevel feedback to analysts and managers.
- Responsible for project management, including successful initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of projects.
- Manage 1-6 direct report.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
-Use strategic thinking to see the big picture, determine the problem and understand fundamental parts of the problem
-Prepare and deliver insights and recommendations based on analysis.
-Review sales/financial analysis (what sold/did not sell; determine which categories have potential to move upward; cost/benefit analysis; data process modeling/analysis of problems, regression analysis).
-Identify trends in consumer lifestyle and technology; conduct customer focus groups and analyze/synthesize findings.
-Scan business/industry trends;scan competitive landscape; analyze consumer data
-Interpret data based on specific knowledge of statistics and procedures used.
-Provide data to all Directors to support decision making.
-Provide input on forecast based on knowledge of product and technology.
-Provide input on strategy based on knowledge of industry and technology trends.
-Provide customers with specialized information from a variety of resources.
-Facilitate workout problem-solving sessions with multiple groups of people.
-Synthesize findings and derive conclusions from analysis and make oral/written recommendations to upper management.
-Execute tasks related to core operations projects and/or process improvements.
-Execute day to day processes related to their areas of responsibility.
-Communicate issues and roadblocks related to their areas of responsibility.
NATURE AND SCOPE
Typically reports to Operations Process Manager or Business Manager
No direct responsibility for supervising others.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 3 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- 1-3 years in a Supervisory/Leadership Role
- 2+ years customer support or call center experience preferred
- Experience with JIRA, Salesforce, Confluence, Slack
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
Strong quantitative skills such as statistics and data analysis
We recognize that military members are adept, motivated and hardworking. That’s why we made a commitment in 2012 to hire 55,000 veterans in 5 years!