The HDQC Services Expediter's role is to provide quality professional customer service that consistently meets or exceeds Company standards of excellence and customer/vendor expectations. The position is directly responsible for creating, maintaining and improving customer/vendor relationships while interacting with customers/vendors on a daily basis during sales and product inquiry transactions. The position is also directly responsible for meeting and/or exceeding sales, individual call quality andvarious related department goals. The position is directly responsible for creating, maintaining and improving relationships with customers and vendors while interacting with customers and vendors on a daily basis during sales and product inquiry transactions. The Resolution Expediter is also directly responsible for meeting and/or exceeding sales, individual callquality andvarious related department goals. He/she supports escalations from Customer Service Representatives; acts as a Sales Coach to drive the closing of asale; andtakes ownership of customer issues and provides complete end to end issue resolution by utilizing resources available.
NATURE AND SCOPE
Position reports to Supervisor or Manager
No direct reports
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area.
Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Additional Environmental Job Requirements: MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 0 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Associate's degree
- Proficient in SAP/CRM,IBM, and Outlook and navigation of common web applications
- Retail Experience to include suggestion selling skills
- 2 years of customer service or retail building materials or plated truss design ,sales or manufacturing
- Home Improvement Experience
- Ability to partner with internal and external business partners
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Skilled at consistently providing outstanding service, following through on responsibilities to customers/vendors and recovering from any errors made.
- Demonstrate ability to complete projects and assignments accurately, catching errors before completion, despite a large workload, competing demands and a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate with customers/vendors.
- Possesses effective listening, speaking and writing skills.
- Skilled at adjusting communication style to meet audience needs and expectations.
- Ability to set priorities, plan and coordinate work activities and obtain and manage resources so that work objectives are accomplished on time and within budget.
- Demonstrate broad-based knowledge of Home Depot product offerings supported by Quote Center.
- Capable of and interested in continuous learning primarily focused on the business, customer service techniques and products supported by the Quote Center.
- Attention to quality and detail
- Microsoft Windows/Office proficient
- Proficient typing/keyboarding skills
We recognize that military members are adept, motivated and hardworking. That’s why we made a commitment in 2012 to hire 55,000 veterans in 5 years!