Oracle Data Cloud (ODC) is looking for a highly motivated, results-driven sales leader with a track record of leading a sales team focused on multi-faceted marketing/advertising programs in the CPG Retail industry. You know digital media and attribution solutions extremely well, have a background selling into Grocery, Drug, Mass and Club retailers, and are comfortable with technology, marketing data and analytics. Your door-opening track record proves your approach to sales is disciplined and consultative, and that you have a unique ability to navigate your way through even the most complex organizations to win over senior-level decision makers.
As Head of Client Partnerships in our CPG Retail business, you'll create strategic relationships with the country's most innovative CPG Retailers. You'll lead a team of 2 or more client partners and be located in our New York or Colorado offices, with the ability to work occasionally from home. Some travel will be involved to present our cutting edge solutions.
As Head of Client Partnerships, your team's sales track record is, of course, the bottom-line measurement for your success. However, this role is all about solutions selling, generating long-term sustainable account growth with key existing or new CPG Retailers. You and your team will lead discussions focused on a client's strategic priorities and business issues that will ultimately enable you to reach your revenue goals.
The ODC CPG Retail leadership team will be looking to you to lead discussions at the client directly but also coordinate with all related agencies/media partners. And you'll be expected to be a true team player...working hand in hand with product/marketing/analytics and the sales support staff to effectively execute flawlessly, develop solutions to our clients' most pressing business issues and gain "trusted partner" status with our most strategically important clients. Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree required. Graduate degree preferred.
- 7-10 years track record of winning new business/sales in the CPG Retail and digital media industry coupled with a rolodex in CPG retailers
- Knowledge of audience targeting and digital display, mobile, social and video technology
- Understanding of Retailer-specific marketing challenges and solutions landscape
- Understanding of how to work with publishers, DSP's, publishers, ad networks, agencies and their trading desks
- Proven leadership track with experience managing multiple sales associates with unique goals and growth opportunities
- Demonstrated results orientation: consistent delivery of revenue targets and business growth
- Strong energy and drive: self-motivated, focused on the bottom line, persistent
- Personal and interpersonal competencies: relating skills, openness and receptivity, integrity and character
- Experienced engaging with executive decision makers, strong executive presence and great presentation skills
- Organizational agility: communicating effectively, culturally savvy, managing up, down, laterally
- Ability to travel up to 60%
Overall responsibility for the regions sales, third party alliances, and customer satisfaction. Develops and implements a comprehensive strategy that maximizes Oracle*s opportunities across all products and product lines.
Manages and develops a team of sales representatives including recruiting, hiring, and training new reps on the Oracle sales process. May manage a Regional Manager or Branch Manager. Sells and promotes the sales of Oracle products to customers including negotiating price, other concessions and terms and conditions of the sale. Participates in strategic and tactical planning for the division. Builds working relationships with license, consulting and education field managers in the respective territory to develop joint account plans. Develops and execute a territory plan to maximize revenue. Generates and achieves monthly territory forecasts, and accurately predicts revenue on a monthly basis. Manages escalation. Conducts weekly progress meetings with sales team.
Directs and ensures the implementation of operational policies through subordinate managers. Interacts internally and externally with executive management involving negotiation of difficult matters to influence policy. Functional expertise and broad company knowledge.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.