Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Head of Diversity & Inclusion Global Strategic Partnership located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Head of Diversity & Inclusion Global Strategic Partnerships develops transformative global strategies and implementation plans focused externally on Johnson & Johnson’s reputation, partnerships, and awards and internally on Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), Diversity & Inclusion Councils, Diversity & Inclusion content and tools (SME), project management, budget, and vendor management.
Key responsibilities include:
- Optimize external partnerships to drive progress of our Enterprise Diversity & Inclusion Strategy.
- Develop and implement Johnson & Johnson’s transformative external reputation and partnerships strategy and decision framework for new requests/existing global partnerships to include: charitable giving (e.g., scholarships & strategic partners), civic organization sponsorship and conferences (e.g., NCLR, NUL, & NAACP), publications and survey vendors (e.g., Diversity Inc., Working Mothers, & Latina Style), membership and research organizations (e.g., Catalyst, Mercer, The Conference Board, Center for Talent Innovation) and diverse segment groups (e.g., ELC, HACR, MLT & Odyssey).
- Build and deploy the global diversity survey strategy focused on upholding Johnson & Johnson’s external reputation including evaluation and identification of external surveys/applications that are strategically aligned to the enterprise Diversity & Inclusion vision.
- Manage relationships with external partner organizations and act as the central contact point for decisions about which organizations J&J will/won’t form long-term relationships with.
- Set innovative partnership strategy development and key relationship management at a global level.
- Assess and provide consultation for external global Diversity & Inclusion external recognition awards including but not limited to NAFE Women of Excellence and External ERG of the Year.
- Close partnership and influence relationship with J&J Corporate Equity, Corporate Communications, Corporate Contributions, and Health & Wellness.
- Ensure optimal Johnson & Johnson representation at external Diversity & Inclusion events.
- Partner with Diversity & Inclusion Communications Lead to develop internal and external communications and branding content to positively influence perceptions of Johnson & Johnson as employer or choice.
- Inspire, develop and hold staff of three accountable to deliver outcomes.
- Optimize the global strategy for Employee Resource Groups (ERG) and Diversity & Inclusion Councils.
- Provide deep knowledge and expertise in the Diversity & Inclusion industry including trends, studies/publications, vendors, tools, external think tanks & memberships).
- Oversee project management of key initiatives (e.g., Unconscious Bias Training, Civic Conferences,
- D&I portal).
- Manage the Office of Diversity & Inclusion budget.