Description Come join the Corporate Strategy & Development Team as Head of Integration. Join Intuit's fast-paced Strategy and Corporate Development team where energy, teamwork and contribution are highly valued. Be involved and drive Intuit's key strategic initiatives, acquisitions, equity investments, alliances and divestitures on a global basis. Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Corporate Strategy & Development, this individual will be responsible for planning, managing and leading the integration of Intuit's acquisitions to achieve the desired business value and objectives expected from the deal.
- Manage the end-to-end integration process including:
- Creation of the initial integration strategy (pre-deal)
- Detailed integration planning with milestones, timelines, resources and costs required to achieve deal specific value and synergies
- Managing the overall execution of the integration plan from Day 1 on-boarding to completion of all go-to-market and functional integration
- Work collaboratively with the Corporate Development team throughout the M&A process, including participating in pre-deal target evaluation, due diligence, negotiation of deal terms and the deal approval process.
- Lead and develop a team of CS&D Integration managers within Intuit's learning organization culture
- Be a partner to and trusted advisor for the business units and functional teams by applying thought leadership, best practices, integration experience and knowledge of Intuit and its functional areas.
- Lead a virtual cross-functional integration project team consisting of operational experts, business unit and functional representatives, and newly acquired employees within a complex, matrix corporate environment
- Identify operational and integration issues pre- and post- acquisition, develop solutions, and drive decision making and escalation across multiple stakeholders
- Build out and continuously improve Intuit's M&A integration capabilities by identifying and developing process improvements, best practices, tools and templates which capture learnings, increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the team and improve the quality of the integration effort and business outcomes
- Co-present, with business unit leaders, regular integration updates to Senior Executive Management
- Identify success metrics for each acquisition pre-deal, and measure and report acquisition performance against those metrics on a quarterly basis
Ideal candidate will exhibit a broad set of skills including a keen sense of strategic thinking and rigorous analytics, solid written and verbal communications ability, courage with decisiveness to act, influencing skills, inspirational leadership, and understanding stakeholder needs. It is essential that the individual selected for this position be able to quickly establish rapport, credibility, trust, and respect throughout the organization at all levels, and be viewed as a team player.Basic Requirements:
- 10-15+ years of operational/consulting/product management experience with at least 5 years of direct integrations experience.
- Track record of success integrating people and business processes is essential.
- Must have experience designing and implementing acquisition integration processes for large companies with multiple acquisitions per year.
- Must be able to blend strategic advisory with strong process and analytical skills.
- Ability to be an influential business partner who can lead through influence and garner support from cross-functional executives to ensure effective and efficient integration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- An MBA or equivalent experience is preferred
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Manager, Corporate Strategy See More…