LinkedIn is looking for a leader to take our pricing strategies to the next level. As the Head of Pricing Strategy for Talent Solutions, you will partner with senior executives in our Marketing, Sales, and Product organizations to drive growth and improve go-to-market strategy for LinkedIn's $2B+ hiring business. You will lead a team of world class pricing and marketing strategists to develop new business models, define monetization strategies for new offerings, optimize packaging & pricing for existing offers, and improve global processes to ensure successful pricing execution.
The right candidate will be able to move easily between developing innovative pricing models and portfolio strategies, deriving insights from customer research and data analysis, and creating actionable implementation plans. You will be a thought leader able to work collaboratively with senior business leaders and an experienced people manager. If you're excited by driving growth through global, cross-channel and cross-product strategic initiatives and want to be part of a company that is redefining how professionals succeed, LinkedIn would love to talk to you.
This position is based in Sunnyvale or San Francisco, California. Responsibilities:
Lead a world class team that's using pricing as a strategic lever to drive sustainable monetization growth globally for LinkedIn Talent Solutions
- Innovate on go-to-market monetization strategy
- Identify & prioritize opportunities to drive business objectives
- Help drive product roadmaps and go-to-market monetization strategy for new offerings
- Align packaging & pricing with customer value and success
- Evolve packaging/pricing models to better align with differing customer needs / value / willingness-to-pay and encourage deeper customer relationships
- Optimize pricing based on value / willingness-to-pay, competitive positioning, & go-to-market strategy
- Improve pricing processes, insights, and performance measurement
- Develop process foundations to improve price governance, price execution, market validation, & decision making
- Measure pricing KPIs to track performance and enable continuous improvements
- 5+ years of experience in consulting, marketing, and/or business strategy roles
- Experience with pricing or go-to-market strategy in the technology space
- BA/BS degree
- 8+ years of experience in consulting, marketing, and/or business strategy roles;
- Pricing/packaging strategy experience while working with leading SaaS/software/internet companies
- Leadership skills: Experienced leader who can develop innovative strategies, inspire cross-functional teams, and drive decision making among senior executives.
- Pricing strategy expertise: Demonstrated thought leadership in monetization strategy, pricing models, and go-to-market strategy. Deep value-based packaging and pricing expertise, preferably in SaaS / Software / Internet businesses
- Marketing strategy skills. Ability to understand customer needs/perceived value, drive customer value creation, and develop go-to-market strategies to accelerate growth.
- Highly quantitative and data-driven. Experience using hypothesis and data-driven analyses to solve large, complex business problems and quantify business opportunities.
- Experienced researcher. Expertise with research methodologies and data analytics to support pricing strategies
- Communication skills. Able to communicate effectively, develop compelling recommendations, and inspire team members, cross-functional partners, and executives.
- Ability to drive key initiatives to successful outcomes in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment