As members of the Human Resources
team, we are stewards of Intuit's greatest strategic asset: Our People. Our mission is to drive a high performing organization in a growth oriented global company. Our vision is to inspire the world's top talent to innovate and make a difference.
Intuit is seeking a seasoned Head of Talent Acquisition to join our team in our Mountain View, CA HQ (or split time between Mountain View and our San Francisco, CA office). The Head of TA will join the MPMD team (Marketing, Product Management and Design) and report to the Director, Talent Acquisition. This is an exciting dual role that consists of two core responsibilities; manage the recruiting delivery team that hires top Marketing, Product Management and Design talent across all Intuit businesses (QuickBooks. Turbo Tax, Mint), primarily in the US, and function as the talent acquisition business partner to the Marketing, Product Management and Design organizations in the Small Business and Self Employed division (QuickBooks).
Intuit's talent acquisition team is looking to change the game in Marketing, Product Management and Design. Our vision, "Recruiting Is Done", is to provide the business high quality talent on-demand. This has led us to organize a bit differently, and leverage "inside-in" learning. We have hired Product Managers, Operations, Program Managers and Marketers in to talent acquisition. These high value resources have led us to think differently as to how we engage talent.
We are developing multi-channel engagement strategies, and building communities of functional top talent to fuel business growth. We are launching new products for customers, taking a marketing mind-set to acquire and nurture talent, and leveraging data to operationalize our funnel. Cutting edge technology is on the way to enable the new way of working and make us more efficient than ever! Check out our new Design driven careers site http://design.quickbooks.com/ and read about how we're innovating to differentiate and change the recruiting game https://medium.com/blueprint-by-intuit/how-intuit-changed-their-recruiting-game-in-10-days-d4297af6ca42. Last but not least, Intuit is a regular on Fortune's Best Places to Work http://fortune.com/best-companies/intuit/. Delivery Team Management
- People Management - day to day management of a team of full-time and contingent recruiters, sourcers, marketers and cross-functional partners. Build team and individual capability, and remove barriers that inspire outcomes.
- Operational Excellence - you understand and can demonstrate the ability to lead and instill an operational mind-set in team performance.
- Boundary-less - lead with a One Intuit mind-set; partner across talent acquisition to drive key initiatives that impact all resources and programs.
- Strategy - formulate key delivery strategies that instill confidence in stakeholders.
- Hiring to Plan - you understand and ensure the Small Business & Self Employed Marketing, PM and Design teams are meeting their monthly, quarterly and annual hiring goals.
- Customer Benefit - you are able to bring stakeholders together to solve for what is most important to our customers; providing high quality talent quickly, while creating amazing experiences.
- Subject Matter Expert - you demonstrate the ability to articulate Intuit's talent acquisition's strategy, and are the go-to for business leaders, hiring managers and key partners.
- Strategic Consultant - you understand your business, the total addressable market of talent and how to influence business leaders to drive talent outcomes.
- FUN - you know how to bring your whole self to work, which means you own your craft, take pride in your work, embrace the challenge as much as the opportunity and you have fun doing it.
- Demonstrated experience recruiting and leading teams in the technology/software space, specific subject-matter expertise in Design (UX), Marketing or Product Management preferred. All three not required, we'll teach you those you have not experienced.
- Your towering strengths that make you successful are Strategic Thinking and Operational Excellence.
- Marketing mind-set; you think about recruiting as sales, marketing and operations with a high level of service.
- Master dot-connector; you see things before they happen. As Wayne Gretzky once said "go where the puck is going, not where it's been". You can anticipate the change.
- Ready to re-imagine the traditional, reactive recruitment model; you know there is a better way and embrace the future.
- Learn-a-lot; you embrace innovation and making mistakes, because you know this is how you learn fast.
- TA Expert - you came up in the industry and understand all the basics; comp, relocation, sourcing, negotiation and everything else we deal with day to day.
Intuit Core Values Below. If they resonate with you, you are in the right place.
- Be Bold - Think beyond what is accepted as possible. Try new ideas, experiment and don't be afraid to fail
- Be Passionate - Inspire through your insights and initiative. Bring market and competitive intelligence and best practices to the table to drive creative solutions proactively
- Be Decisive - Be transparent with your logic and judgment. Assessing for the best talent is imperative
- Learn Fast - Measure and act upon what matters most. A focus on continuous improvement will yield the best results
- Win together - Be boundary-less in our thinking and actions. Driving a culture of co-owning the talent stream with leaders will make the most significant impact in speed and quality of talent
- Deliver Awesome - Delight our customers and partners with experiences they love. Our partnership with leaders, our candidate experiences (internal and external) must be amazing
- Integrity Without Compromise - We speak the truth and assume best intent. We value trust above all else. We hold ourselves and others accountable to the highest standards in all we say and do
- We Care and Give Back - We are stewards of the future and will do our part to make the world a better place. It is our privilege to help others and we do it wholeheartedly
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Human Resources Business Partner Human Resources Business Partner, Small Business Group Human Resources Business Partner, Small Business Group Payroll Analyst Senior Benefits Analyst See More…
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.