Our client is seeking an enthusiastic, creative Head of User Experience (UX) Design to drive the strategic design vision, perspective, and execution of our full product suite end-to-end, spanning their portfolio of brands. Reporting to the VP of Consumer Product, this is a critical role for the organization as the company works to transform the consumer experience. This leader will manage a team of UX and UI designers charged with delivering exceptional customer experiences and driving innovation in the two-sided marketplace. The ideal candidate will have strong functional depth and breadth and experience leading creative teams in a multi-platform environment.
* Partner with VP, Consumer Product and Executive Team to define and execute on a UX vision for the organization
* Recruit, Lead and grow a team of UX and UI designers with mentorship, guidance, and strategic direction, creating a culture of design excellence
* Deliver process improvements within the UX/UI team, define guiding principles for the organization, establish design standards and MVP methodologies to drive efficient production, and establish success metrics for the design organization.
* Lead delivery of a differentiated UI framework and toolkit across RentPath brands that supports a continual multi-platform experience.
* Partner with Site Optimization and Product Management teams to drive multi-variate testing program, defining customer hypothesis and continuously feeding new testing opportunities through optimization pipeline.
* Evangelize the customer journey and partner with Technology, Sales, Marketing, and Operational teams to advocate the customer experience in an agile, continuous delivery environment.
* Maintain a firm grasp on the competitive landscape, delivering ongoing insights and
observations within the rental marketplace and across related industries. Stay on top of
latest industry topics, trends, news, and research tools.
* 10-15 years designing user experiences and interaction design in user-centered consumer or enterprise environments.
* Experience leading UX/UI teams in mobile-first consumer environments with blend of mobile app and responsive design experience.
* 3-5 years leadership experience, mentoring and recruiting UI and UX design talent. Team skill mix should include Interaction Design, Visual Design, UX Research, and User Prototyping.
* Bachelor's Degree in HCI, Design, Communication, or related experience preferred
* Exceptional online portfolio must be submitted for consideration
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.