Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Head,
Senior Leader Talent Pool Development and Planning located in New Brunswick,
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and
united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace
research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to
advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson &
Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the
lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is
the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care
products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical,
and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson
& Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and
with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the
uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal
The Head, Senior Leader Talent Pool Development &
- Create comprehensive, enterprise-wide strategy
for high potential Senior Leader talent pool development to ensure a diverse,
robust pipeline prepared to assume positions of increasing complexity and
- Lead the design, execution, and data-based
evaluation of programs within the senior leader Accelerate portfolio, including
Accelerate Enterprise Leadership (AEL) and Accelerate Executive Orientation
- Serve as a global Senior Leader development
subject matter expert, proactively monitoring and leveraging industry leading
practices and innovations, and developing external relationships.
- Partner with HR leadership and other key
internal stakeholders to inform strategy and design, as well as ensure
consistency and alignment with enterprise and business/function-specific
objectives and priorities.
- Understand customer requirements and define the
Key Performance Indicators that are critical for quality of tracking and
evaluation of Senior Leader Talent Pool Development programs.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required.
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive experience
in leadership development or talent management required.
- An advanced degree is highly desirable
(Master’s/Ph.D. in HR, MBA in HR or other related concentration, OD, Org Psych,
or related discipline).
- Global scope and responsibility strongly
- Strong business acumen; understanding of key
global business trends and environment required.
- Proven ability to think strategically and to
translate strategic directives into tactical initiatives required.
- Excellent executive presentation skills, ability
to communicate complex ideas clearly and concisely required.
- Demonstrates strong leadership courage, willing
and able to respectfully question and/or challenge others to think through
problems, improvement opportunities, solutions, and plans required.
- Operates as a global leader with understanding
and appreciation for regional and cultural differences required.
- Innovative thinker with ability to create
integrated global HR solutions to support enterprise goals required.
- Proven experience developing authentic
partnerships with enterprise business leaders and HR partners required.
- Experience balancing voice of the customer with
enterprise-wide business and HR strategies.
- Active external presence in field of expertise
- This position is located in New Brunswick, NJ
and may require up to 25% domestic and international travel.
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
Johnson & Johnson (6067)Job Function
Training & Development
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.