About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Department Overview US Partnerships and Shared Services is the fastest growing segment within TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank. We provide co-branded credit card, private label and sales finance services to several of the world's top brands and a multitude of clients in diverse industries. In addition, this team is accountable for the infrastructure supporting the US Cards Business and is tasked with enhancing platform capabilities to deliver world-class issuing experiences. Job Description The Head of the US Target Operation Model (TOM) will provide strategic direction, oversite, and guidance for US Card Operation and Delivery Job Requirements • Lead the transformational roadmap to enable delivery card operation model for the US.
• Drive change in a large complex organization. Will be responsible for continuous improvement that requires design of new processes or operation model.
• Leads a team of individual responsible aligning internal and external partners to deliver the operation model for the US card service and delivery
• Manage the various vendor relationships that will impact card service and delivery
• Serve has key stakeholder in working with internal partners on the US expansion of the service and delivery location
• Provides the highest level of Customer service when dealing with internal partners, vendors or our Customers - WOW at every opportunity.
• Considers the impact of their decisions on the well-being of TD, its Customers and stakeholders.
• Develops program governance and required reporting, monitors and controls for card services.
• Keeps team informed of changing organizational strategies and priorities to be able to adjust the target operating model
• Develops and maintains strong working relationships with business heads and partners and their direct reports across TD Bank.
• Consolidates and communicates project status to stakeholders as per established governance model and ensures awareness of significant changes to the program status in a timely manner.
• Identifies risks and develops mitigation plans, monitors and controls. Qualifications • 4 Year degree or equivalent experience required in an analytical field such as Business, Process Improvement, Mathematics, Statistics.
• 5 - 7 Years related experience required in one or more of the following areas: Operations, Process Improvement, Project management.
• Ability to manage multiple complex priorities and competing agendas with out express authority over delivery teams.
• Excellent communication, strategic planning, organizational and interpersonal skills, at all levels in the organization, including working effectively with Executives and Senior Management.
• Analytical aptitude with an emphasis on investigative, methodical critical questioning and logical thinking, a data-driven decision maker.
• Proficiency with Minitab statistical software (or equivalent), as well as with Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and MS Project.
• Demonstrated leadership and project management skills.
• Proven ability to see business processes through a customer lens.
• Experience with various card service models
• Change management capability.
• Results/outcome-oriented and committed to delivering results within aggressive timelines. Hours Mon - Fri Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Delaware City (Primary) Wilmington
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.