Job Description: The primary purpose of the Health and Wellness Associate is to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and utilization of pharmacy and clinical services by effectively promoting and selling services provided by Rite Aid inside and outside of assigned store. The Health and Wellness Associate is also required to perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and applicable laws.
The Health and Wellness Associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
- Promote pharmacy and clinical services for Rite Aid in support of script growth initiatives.
- Perform business to business and community outreach activities including immunization outreach, senior citizen center visits, health care provider visits, and fitness center visits.
- Introduce the customer to the Pharmacist and provide support for the pharmacist as they guide the customers in selecting and making purchasing decisions on products related to their wellbeing (vitamins, OTC, specialty foods etc).
- Organize, promote, and facilitate health events for Rite Aid.
- Support, embrace and implement new initiatives to support wellness and health trends.
- Utilize specialized knowledge of product categories to provide excellent customer service and promote health and wellness.
- Engage customers and provide a unique shopping experience utilizing in store technology.
This position is Full Time
40 hours per week, 5 days a week including possible weekends. This position requires you to work shifts between the hours of 10am and 8pm.
*All duties described in this document are to be performed in keeping with the core values and service attributes consistent with the Rite Aid brand and strategy.
Experience / Requirements: The following qualities are required:
- Minimum age of 18 years old for business travel thru use of personal vehicle or public transportation.
- Ability to pass drug test.
- Committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important, and appreciated.
- Ability to effectively promote services.
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
- Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
- Familiarity with industry/technical terms and processes.
- Ability to work within strict time frames and resolute deadlines.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft ® Office Suite (Word and Internet Explorer, I Pad Technology).
Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED), plus one (1) year experience in the retail or healthcare industry. Sales, retail, healthcare or marketing experience is preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
A little about us:
We create caring moments by delivering what matters most to our customers.