Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions is a center of excellence for the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Consumer sectors, focused on healthcare consumer engagement and behavior modification, leveraging behavioral science, healthcare analytics, and a common digital/IT platform.
Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions will serve as an enterprise-wide group responsible for harnessing a J&J portfolio of capabilities to deliver innovative J&J enterprise solutions for J&J products in order to deliver improved health outcomes.
Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions will also partner closely with the Johnson & Johnson Strategic Customer Groups (pharm and MD), the Consumer sector retail team and the Global Strategic Marketing teams to help guide the development of offerings to payer, provider and retail customers.
- Identify and sell new opportunities to Janssen to connect science and business outcomes to yield new solutions (i.e. Infectious disease, Depression) totaling sales revenue of $xxMM for JJHWS.
- Create Immunology and CNS strategies in partnership with the brand teams and drive relevant JJHWS/JHI content and existing capabilities into emerging OpCo Solutions (7min workout, MHM, Health Partner, nurse resilience)
- Develop strategy and deploy Bold Conversations (HCP/patient behavior science communication tool proven to improve health outcomes) to Immunology/CNS HCP’s
- Develop business model and deploy wellbeing solutions for CNS and Immunology partners
- Represent JJHWS on Mental Health Healthtech strategy team
- Create J&J Institute strategy and for CNS and Immunology HCP’s and create revenue stream of $xxMM.
Minimum BA/BS degree required. MBA or Masters in healthcare preferred
A minimum of 10 years business experience, with 8 years in a commercial role in healthcare required.
A minimum of 5 years at J&J preferred.
Understanding of Johnson & Johnson’s strategic principles, growth drivers, cross sector business model and enterprise structure highly preferred
Strong understanding of mental health and immunology landscape and Janssen Immunology and CNS G&Os on an annual basis and long term roadmap
Proven expertise in establishing and maintaining strategic relationships across an organization
Proven ability to drive initiatives and results across a highly complex, decentralized organization
Demonstrated understanding of market access and reimbursement landscape and strategies related to J&J portfolio specific to CNS and Immunology
Product/Service Launch Experience
Ability to balance internal business strategy with customer needs
Executive Leadership/influence management and persuasive skills (internal & external)
Excellent communication, analytical, conflict management, complex project management, people management and development skills
This positions will preferably be located in New Brunswick, NJ, however it can also potentially be located remotely or at another J&J facility.
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOther Locations
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-HorshamOrganization
J&JHlth&WellSolutions,Inc (6173)Job Function
Business DevelopmentRequisition ID
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.