The Manager, Product Analytics, is responsible for the design and management of product analytics and reporting for the Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness suite of products, services and solutions. The successful candidate will work cross-functionally to establish key performance indicators and deliver superior analytics that will enhance the business and increase growth. Additionally, this role will work to establish standard reporting and consult with business and project partners to optimize product experience and performance that will ensure competitive differentiation and support health outcomes. The successful candidate will be passionate about making data-driven decisions and getting to the roots of the data to find key insights and ideas.
Essential to this role is the ability to understand and mine data, find key data insights that are transformed into business deliverables, and have superior communication skills across all levels of the organization. Digital product analytics and business intelligence expertise a must; customer-facing skills and experience working within an Agile process in a highly matrixed and cross-functional environment essential.
- Create appropriate business and operational metrics and supporting data and insights to drive an effective and profitable Health and Wellness Solutions business
- Interpret transactional, digital, and associated data elements and user behavior to identify trends, opportunities and potential issues. Evangelize the use of data to drive product development and provide leading indicators for business strategy.
- Identify KPIs for each product and project that lead to data-driven decisions.
- Create, manage and standardize conversion funnels to provide leaders and product teams an understanding of product and service effectiveness
- Deliver key insights as well as craft data stories resulting from in-depth analysis
- Create custom client analysis to reflect the performance of JJHWS products and their value to the customer
- Mine data to understand its source and bring multiple sources together.
- Meld primary research and product data to provide an understanding of consumer needs and behaviors
- Work and consult with product managers and owners, as well as IT partners to ensure the data elements needed for reporting and analytics are available as products launch. Consult with product managers and owners on their key performance metrics and the performance of their product. Collaborate with the advanced analytics team on analyses that support the business.
- Monitor and identify both internal and external data sources that will enhance product analytics and provide greater data insights. Identify sources that can be aggregated and merged with the current data sets to create comprehensive analyses.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong working knowledge of digital analytics tools including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Significant experience in a digital analytics role and applying this experience to satisfy product, marketing and business needs
- Previous experience within health care, retail/E-Commerce essential
- Experience working directly with and in support of internal and external customer needs a must
- Experience with setting and driving performance metrics and KPIs
- Ability to interpret and analyze statistical data
- Understanding of digital optimization tools for A/B and multivariate testing
- Demonstrated ability and experience working hand-in-hand with behavior science, advanced analytics and various IT and data organizations to deliver necessary solutions
- Extensive experience partnering with key stakeholders to understand their key business questions, and delivering analysis, testing, research that addresses those questions
- Ability to present complex data, financial analyses, and statistics clearly and simply
- Significant understanding of and experience with agile development processes.
- Understanding of and experience with bringing digital products to market in a regulated environment, specifically managing custom customer requirements as they relate to the associated data analytics
- Experience understanding customer needs, identifying trends and feeding those needs into product development to ensure highly flexible and configurable solutions that enable speed to market and control costs
- Ability to partner and engage with a cross-section of people at multiple levels of the organization required. Outstanding relationship and communication skills, excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex technical ideas to diverse audiences.
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
J&JHlth&WellSolutions,Inc (6173)Job Function
Product ManagementRequisition ID
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.