Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions is a center of excellence for the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Consumer sectors, focused on healthcare consumer engagement and behavior modification, leveraging behavioral science, healthcare analytics, and a common digital/IT platform.
Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions will serve as an enterprise-wide group responsible for harnessing a J&J portfolio of capabilities to deliver innovative J&J enterprise solutions for J&J products in order to deliver improved health outcomes.
Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions will also partner closely with the Johnson & Johnson Strategic Customer Groups (pharm and MD), the Consumer sector retail team and the Global Strategic Marketing teams to help guide the development of offerings to payer, provider and retail customers.
Candidate will be expected to demonstrate in-depth understanding of the critical issues, decision-making, and project management skills. The ability to work independently is required. Strong problem solving, organizational, communication and analytical skills are essential.
1. Create JJHWS Strategy for J&J Pharm Commercial & R&D organizations
2. Generate $xxmm in revenue to JJHWS and value to J&J Pharm
3. Commercialize and scale key solutions across the enterprise improving health outcomes and driving business growth
- Launch cancer.com and create and execute multigenerational pipeline
- Develop business models for pharm health and wellbeing solutions and generate $xmm in revenue
- Create oncology strategy in partnership with senior management for oncology pipeline and oncology clinical trials leading to $xxmm in revenue for JJHWS
- Evaluate health partner for pharm and gain senior management alignment
- Develop and test Clinical Trial solutions with RDOI to drive better products/stronger claims/ for J&J including strategy/value proposition for multi-generational pipeline; generate revenue for JJHWS.
(ie Xarelto clinical trial)
- Identify new opportunities to connect science and business outcomes to yield new solutions
- Develop and deploy Bold Conversations to Clinical trial investigators to drive retention
- Deploy Wellness marketing toolkit for cancer.com, oncology clinics and deploy in One J&J key strategic partnerships
- Provide leadership support for the Director of Immunology and CNS and Director of Oncology (Clinical Trials) solutions and create revenue stream of $xxMM
- Continue to explore and qualify opportunities in the immunology, cardiovascular, oncology, CNS and clinical trial space for pipeline development
Minimum BA/BS degree required. MBA or Masters in healthcare preferred
A minimum of 15 years business experience, with 10-12 years in a commercial role in healthcare required.
Understanding of Johnson & Johnson’s strategic principles, growth drivers, cross sector business model and enterprise structure highly preferred
Strong understanding of oncology, immunology, CNS, cardiovascular landscape and Janssen’s G&Os on an annual basis and long term roadmap
Strong understanding of Janssen R&D’s G&Os on an annual basis and long term roadmap
Proven expertise in establishing and maintaining strategic relationships across an organization
Proven ability to drive initiatives and results across a highly complex, decentralized organization
Demonstrated understanding of market access and reimbursement landscape and strategies related to J&J portfolio specific to oncology
Product/Service Launch Experience
Ability to balance internal business strategy with customer needs
Executive Leadership/influence management and persuasive skills (internal & external)
Excellent communication, analytical, conflict management, complex project management, people management and development skills
Achievement-oriented (internal, constant and self-imposed drive)
Matrix structure experience
Adaptive/responsive (ability to manage complexity while executing quickly)
Up to 30% travel required
This positions will preferably be located in New Brunswick, NJ, however it can also potentially be located remotely or at another J&J facility.
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
J&JHlth&WellSolutions,Inc (6173)Job Function
Business DevelopmentRequisition ID