Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions is a center of excellence for the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Consumer sectors, focused on healthcare consumer engagement and behavior modification, leveraging behavioral science, healthcare analytics, and a common digital/IT platform.
Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions will serve as an enterprise-wide group responsible for harnessing a J&J portfolio of capabilities to deliver innovative J&J enterprise solutions for J&J products in order to deliver improved health outcomes.
Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions will also partner closely with the Johnson & Johnson Strategic Customer Groups (pharm and MD), the Consumer sector retail team and the Global Strategic Marketing teams to help guide the development of offerings to payer, provider and retail customers.
The purpose of the Sr. Manager, One J&J and C4Today is to drive attainment of JJHWS Enterprise revenue growth and retention specific targeting the identified Fab 14 Accounts. Avenues toward accomplishing these objectives include but are not limited to consultative selling, providing industry/market thought leadership, building strategic internal and external business relationships, sales/marketing consultation and support, closing new/renewal business, and facilitating the design and implementation of customer solutions. Role also includes managing key diabetes and Care4Today initiatives.
Partner with SCG on strategy creation to bring value to Fab 14 priority J&J accounts
• Establish common goals/objectives with SCG (pharm and MD) and retail health and wellness
• Plan and execute strategy for discontinuation of accounts that are no longer aligned with JJHWS and One J&J strategic direction
• Identify 7 of top 14 accounts for growth and set-up top-to-top discussions that Strategically positions J&J to accelerate pipeline into key accounts
Evaluate and where appropriate grow existing customer base based on profitability, strategic alignment with SCG and ability for JJHWS to bring ongoing value
• Understand Fab 14 customer business models, organizational structures, care management delivery models and technology, product mixes and pricing models,
• Gather and analyze client financial and other data for Fab 14 (e.g., budgeting schedule, funding processes) to understand when health and wellness solutions may bring the greatest strategic value
• Gather information to understand existing customer programs/solutions and other health and wellness providers, and lead facilitating J&J SCG alignment and integration.
JJHWS Thought leadership with Fab 14 accounts
• Proactively provide relevant consumer market research, white papers, and other thought leadership across the spectrum of health and wellness solutions to educate customers and demonstrate the competitive advantage of JJHWS Enterprise solutions
• Work with customers and JJHWS Enterprise resources to ensure appropriate data mining and reporting of meaningful customer outcomes; Work with customers and internal subject matter experts to identify strategic opportunities based on customer data/insights
Diabetes and C4Today
• Manage C4Today initiatives
• Play supporting role in One J&J Diabetes initiatives
• Lead bringing SME’s into relevant customer discussions
• 8 years business experience, with 5 years in a commercial role in healthcare required. 5 years at J&J preferred.
• Understanding of Johnson & Johnson’s strategic principles, growth drivers, cross sector business model and enterprise structure highly preferred
• Proven expertise in establishing and maintaining strategic relationships across an organization
• Proven ability to drive initiatives and results across a highly complex, decentralized organization
• Demonstrated understanding of market access and reimbursement landscape and strategies related to J&J portfolio
• Product/Service Launch Experience
• Ability to balance internal business strategy with customer needs
• Executive Leadership/influence management and persuasive skills (internal & external)
• Excellent communication, analytical, conflict management, complex project management, people management and development skills
• Judgment/integrity/Credo-based decision-making
• Achievement-oriented (internal, constant and self-imposed drive)
• Cross-functional teamwork/partnering
• Matrix structure experience
• Adaptive/responsive (ability to manage complexity while executing quickly)
• Up to 40% travel require
This positions will preferably be located in New Brunswick, NJ, however it can also potentially be located remotely or at another J&J facility.
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
J&JHlth&WellSolutions,Inc (6173)Job Function
National AccountsRequisition ID
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.