Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions is a center of excellence for the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Consumer sectors, focused on healthcare consumer engagement and behavior modification, leveraging behavioral science, healthcare analytics, and a common digital/IT platform.
Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions will serve as an enterprise-wide group responsible for harnessing a J&J portfolio of capabilities to deliver innovative J&J enterprise solutions for J&J products in order to deliver improved health outcomes.
Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions will also partner closely with the Johnson & Johnson Strategic Customer Groups (pharm and MD), the Consumer sector retail team and the Global Strategic Marketing teams to help guide the development of offerings to payer, provider and retail customers.
The purpose of the Sr. Manager, Retail Accounts is to drive attainment of JJHWS Enterprise revenue growth, revenue retention, participation/engagement, and customer satisfaction objectives for an assigned customer base. Avenues toward accomplishing these objectives include but are not limited to providing industry/market thought leadership, building strategic business relationships, sales/marketing consultation and support, closing new/renewal business, and facilitating the design and implementation of Customer solutions.
• Partner with Retail and SCG on strategy creation for key J&J retail accounts (Dedicated Dozen)
• Plan and execute strategy for discontinuation of accounts that are no longer aligned with JJHWS and One J&J strategic direction
• Create and execute road to profitability for current accounts
• Evaluate and where appropriate grow existing customer base based on profitability, strategic alignment with SCG and ability for JJHWS to bring ongoing value
• Understand customer business models, organizational structures, care management delivery models and technology, product mixes and pricing models,
• Gather and analyze client financial and other data (e.g., budgeting schedule, funding processes) to understand when health and wellness solutions may bring the greatest strategic value
• Gather information to understand existing customer programs/solutions and other health and wellness providers, and lead facilitating J&J SCG alignment and integration.
• Work with customers and JJHWS Enterprise resources to ensure appropriate data mining and reporting of meaningful customer outcomes; Work with customers and internal subject matter experts to identify strategic opportunities based on customer data/insights
Minimum 10 years of healthcare industry experience in a sales/account management role or similar position
BA/BS Degree in Business, Healthcare or related field, Masters Degree preferred
Proven expertise in establishing, maintaining, and enhancing strategic relationships across an organization
Extensive knowledge/training in account management
Understanding of Johnson & Johnson’s strategic principles, growth drivers, cross sector business model and enterprise structure highly preferred
Proven ability to drive initiatives and results across a highly complex, decentralized organization
Ability to balance internal business strategy with customer needs
Executive Leadership/influence management and persuasive skills (internal & external); proven experience working with “C suite” executives
This positions will preferably be located in New Brunswick, NJ, however it can also potentially be located remotely or at another J&J facility.
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
J&JHlth&WellSolutions,Inc (6173)Job Function
National AccountsRequisition ID