Johnson & Johnson is hiring a Health Care Compliance Investigations Lead Analyst.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.3 billion in 2013 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
The Investigations Department is responsible for conducting investigations across the sectors and corporate functions. The Lead Analyst will be responsible for the following:
• Plan and conduct HCC investigations for US operating companies.
• Conduct or assist with target and witness interviews
• Draft required investigation reports and document relevant investigation procedures and status in the appropriate Case Management System and in other files
• Collect or coordinate collection of necessary documentation, including policies, emails, agreements, etc.
• Review and analyze documentation to gather facts and to corroborate preliminary findings
• Data analysis, metrics, and trending of investigations
• Partner effectively with HCC Officers, HCC Oversight & Monitoring, Human Resources, Legal, and Regulatory Advertising & Promotion to gather information, determine scope of investigation, and implement corrective action plans
• Support external partnerships with outside counsel and audit firms as necessary
• Operate effectively and efficiently within a complex and fast moving environment
• Employ prudent risk taking and creative problem solving
• Prioritize, manage concurrent investigations and reviews simultaneously
• Support requirements of the J&J Corporate Integrity Agreement
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) is required
• A minimum of 6 years of business experience in auditing, investigations, law, human resources, compliance, regulatory, or a related field is required
• Must have a strong investigative background
• Demonstrated experience interfacing and influencing all levels of management required
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) is required
• Strong written and verbal communications, analysis, business acumen and problem solving skills are required
• Ability to track, prioritize, and execute on multiple and frequently changing priorities is required
• A demonstrated ability to analyze multiple data sets and trends to mitigate risk for the Company is highly desired.
• Must able and willing to travel approximately 15% of the time between operating companies in NJ and PA and others as required
United States-Pennsylvania-West ChesterOther Locations
North America-United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick, North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville, North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-HorshamOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Health Care Compliance