Our client supporting a federal government agency is currently seeking a bilingual communications specialist. This person must be fluent in both English and Spanish.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Provide support on the implementation of group's online collaboration activities.
* Provide support in the development of online editorials for leadership and key staff
* Analyze and prepare reports on social and traditional media activity
* Perform and disseminate a daily media search on topics and thematic areas
* Provide support in the development of written communication documents describing program activities
* Prepare and deliver oral presentations on summary reports, as needed
* Serve as lead logistics coordinator for monthly communication forums
* Translate into Spanish communication products and web materials
* Creates and implements evaluation plans that support the communication strategies.
* Creates and updates electronic communications targeted to the general public, healthcare providers, and/or scientists.
* Develops positive, effective relationships with senior level, scientific experts to determine and negotiate appropriate content updates.
* Develops concepts, craft key messages, and write content for communications materials in multiple formats including web and social media communications, fact sheets, special publications, podcasts, eCards, webinars, and PowerPoint presentations. Make use of plain language writing skills as appropriate.
* Write program summaries, success stories and newsletter content.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.