PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
Healthcare is a transforming industry due to legislative and regulatory demands, technology challenges, and societal trends. Our growing Health Industries Advisory team provides strategy, management, technology and risk consulting services to help healthcare institutions around the world to anticipate and address their most complex business challenges.
Our practitioners are supported by a dedicated health research unit, which is managed by a physician partner and provides our clients with cutting-edge intelligence, perspective, and analysis on issues transforming the health industry. Our professionals have deep health industry expertise and include physicians, nurses, system specialists, health policy analysts, actuaries, financial advisors, and data analysts. The Health Industries Advisory team includes the following sectors: Health Services
- Payer/Provider, Pharmaceuticals and Life Sciences
- Suppliers and Innovators/New Entrants.
Our IT Function Transformation consultants help our clients improve business value through optimizing efficiencies and effectiveness of their IT capabilities. This high performing group plays a critical role in multi-disciplinary business strategy teams. We enable our clients to understand, plan for, and realize strategic business opportunities presented by information technology through a collection of capabilities such as IT organization, IT cost and value, and IT governance.
Our Enterprise Business Architects are responsible for conceptualizing and designing robust and scalable business solutions that enable our clientsâ€™ strategic objectives and support their long term growth goals. Our architecture teams participate on a variety of engagements, including Business and IT Strategies, IT Assessments, Architecture Blueprinting, and Solution Delivery engagements and we differentiate ourselves with our detail-oriented focus and collaborative working style to deliver the highest quality work products.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Years of Experience: 7 years contributing on or managing enterprise business architecture projects
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and managing teams to understand business strategies, envision and prioritize business capabilities, and design business solutions that involve creating and providing business and technology implementation road maps and technology architecture recommendations, utilizing tools and techniques to develop and implement project phases.
This includes proven success in roles within a professional services firm or large enterprise leading and supporting teams that services clients and expertise of these areas:
- Business architectures (i.e. Knowledge or Information Architecture, Process Architecture, Organization Architecture, or Products and Services Offering Architecture) and Operations used to support creating client-driven transformation solutions throughout the transformation lifecycle (i.e. Strategy and Analysis; Design; Construction; Implementation; Operations and Support)
- Enterprise-level business solutions within industries
HR, Finance, Supply Chain, Claims, etc.;
Â Collaboration with Enterprise Technical Architects to create and maintain strategic roadmaps, principles, standards and reference architectures
Â Engagement with business executives to define, understand and document business strategy and desired business capabilities, iterating new business capabilities into the future-state business architecture;
Â Maintenance of business architecture structures from business capability to process to organization, emphasizing profiles of customer events and their relationship to business capabilities;
Â Guidance provided to Project Architects to develop project level requirements and establish compliance with business architecture, enterprise and functional area strategic roadmaps
Â Establishment of interoperability across functional domains
Â Alignment with internal teams to verify budget and resource commitment to support roadmaps (via architecture dependencies and prioritization)
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and a record of success to direct and execute the following areas:
- Identify and address client needs: build solid relationships with clients; develop an awareness of Firm services; communicate with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; deliver clear requests for information; demonstrate flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicate and manage potential conflicts;
- Develop strategy; as well as write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently; to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management, documenting effectively, using non-technical business terms and vocabulary that will be clearly understood by all users and co-workers; and, coordinating, facilitating and making presentations
- Develop models (conceptual, logical, physical, as-built) for business and technology solutions
Â Design and lead architecture engagements aligned to a client's business strategy;
Â Search and analyze large and complex data sets, conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses
Â Lead teams and work closely and harmoniously with both business users and IT personnel on projects
Â Translate end state business and technology models into architectural blueprints
Demonstrates a proven record of success in roles within a professional services firm or large enterprise that supports a team servicing clients including:
- Understanding and documenting existing business systems and technology;
- Formulating business and technical solutions;
- Developing architecture diagrams, drawings, and visual communications;
- Gathering, analyzing and articulating high-level business capabilities and requirements.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.