- Registered Nurse Certification
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in one or more of the following areas: Clinical environment: e.g. Surgical Services , Cath Lab, Interventional Radiology; Healthcare ERP: e.g. Lawson, PeopleSoft, PMM; including capability to navigate the system to write queries and develop reports from supply chain, inventory, warehouse and/or financial modules.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in one or more of the following: Project Management, Business Model Development, Business Performance Management, Procurement Transformation, Supplier Relationship Management, Procurement Performance Optimization, Strategic Sourcing, Procure to Pay, Procurement Diagnostics and Strategic Planning
- Minimum of 4 years of business and personnel management experience in healthcare or a related field
- Healthcare Supply Chain external consulting experience
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with Microsoft Office suite of products: notably Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Previous Health Supply Chain Consulting experience
- Strong aptitude, ability, motivation and interest in performing quantitative analysis within a business environment
- Ability to critically think and create solutions based on evidence based industry standards and practices.
- Ability to validate and derive insight from large amounts of data from diverse sources
- Strong experience in collecting, manipulating, interpreting and cleansing data from multiple and diverse sources
- Familiar with financial data contained in systems such as General Ledgers, Accounts Payable, Purchase Orders or Freight Payments
- Master's Degree (including MSN, MHA or MBA) preferred
- eProcurement Source to Pay tools (e.g., SAP SRM, Ariba)
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in non-standard, complex and challenging environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.