• Account Manager for the OH, IN, KY, MI territory, assigned to 25 large, complex, strategic, healthcare accounts.
• Individual has a proven track record of superior customer focus and a success in attaining sales objectives. Viewed as an expert in the field and trusted advisor to its customers.
• Develops strategies with accounts and orchestrates company resources to maximize sales volume.
• Builds and maintains relationships with account at all levels within the organization, including c-suite
• Works independently, with the ability to lead and task peers, assigned to the account team.
• Work is focused on operational plans in support of strategic goals.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
• 6-8+ years demonstrated sales account management experience in IT, preferably focused in the Healthcare industry.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Good analytical capabilities.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent presentation skills.
• Knowledge of IT Security is important
• Past experience working within provider healthcare is a plus.
• Strong achievement against quota.
• Specialist in advanced sales, technical, business skills.
• Develops and cultivates lasting customer relations.
Symantec is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Symantec is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
A little about us:
Join the leader in cyber security. At Symantec, you will make the world a safer place by helping people, businesses, and governments protect and manage their information so they can focus on achieving their goals.