Position Summary:As a Healthcare Analyst, you will be developing and/or maintaining expert knowledge of the rapidly changing healthcare marketplace, pharmacy benefits management industry, CVS Health data warehouses and CVS Health programs, services and sales goals. The Healthcare Analyst is essential to gaining a better insight into a client’s business problem to be solved, formulating a data-driven approach to solve the problem and finally, analyzing and drawing conclusions and presenting them to the client. The Healthcare Analyst position is a client facing role, and is responsible for being able to communicate complex analytic findings and conclusions in an easy to understand way.
As part of the Analytics Team, you will provide CVS Health clients with the insight to better understand their pharmaceutical data and the fact-based business intelligence necessary to make informed decisions on
their key health care strategies.
Additional responsibilities of the Healthcare Analyst include:
- Collaborating with and influencing clients and customers to develop analytic models, methodologies and reports that support CVS Health products and services
- Prioritizing competing client requests to ensure focus on highest impact activities
- Handling on-site or teleconferenced presentations as an individual or team, and written documents for assigned clients and in support of other clients
- 4+ years of experience using analytic skills to develop actionable insights
- 4+ years of experience in a data driven field such as: finance, mathematics, operational analysis, statistics, epidemiology, etc.
- 3+ years of experience using Microsoft Excel-based modeling Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience extracting, manipulating, and analyzing Big Data (databases containing multiple terabytes of data) and then using it to draw relevant conclusions
- Knowledge of SAS or other statistical and database software, including STATA, SPSS, R, and SQL highly preferred
- Prior experience or knowledge of pharmaceuticals or health care industry is preferred
- Strong presentation and communication skills with experience presenting to and fielding questions from clients
- Bachelor’s Degree required; focus in finance, mathematics, operations, statistics, actuarial science, epidemiology, marketing research, accounting, economics or other data related fields preferred
- Master’s Degree is preferred
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Health
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/