Healthcare Apparel Specialist-10212860
Cintas is currently looking for a Healthcare Apparel Specialist to manage and grow an existing portfolio and prospect new accounts for top, high end and complex Healthcare customers. Apparel Specialist will represent Cintas' Apparel Solutions and coordinate all Healthcare Sales activities in a multi-state territory. Responsibilities include but are not limited to selling Lease, Rental or Direct Sale Apparel Programs; achieving revenue growth objectives; implementing Healthcare strategic objectives; remaining current on industry trends; maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction; acting as a subject matter expert on Healthcare Business for assigned multi-state territory; conducting training on Healthcare topics; and traveling throughout multi-state territory.
• High school diploma/GED required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Valid driver's license required
• Previous experience managing portfolio of accounts required
• Experience in strategic customer sales situations with high-level decision makers is required
• Minimum 3 years of sales experience required
• Ability to travel 50%-80% of the time, including overnight stays required
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet required
• Prior experience training on sales topics preferred
• Experience merchandising apparel preferred
Our partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Sales
Organization: Global Accounts and Strategic Markets
Employee Status: Regular
A little about us:
We will exceed our customers’ expectations to maximize the long-term value of Cintas for its shareholders and working partners.