At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Healthcare Quality Project Leader for Health Care Business Group (HCBG) located in Maplewood, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.Job Summary
The person hired for the position of Healthcare Quality Project Leader
will lead key Health Care Business Group (HCBG) projects. This person will work closely with the HCBG Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) Board members and global teams. The Project Leader will provide leadership and guidance relative to preventive action projects for scoping and project execution across HCBG involving divisions and sites.Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Leads and executes preventive action projects that have high impact on HCBG business
- Lead cross-functional and global multi-site/division teams
- Present to the HCBG CAPA Board with top management
- Collaborate with management to determine priorities and timetables
- Clearly scope projects and document project plans, resources and execute timely completion of the projects
- Proactively communicates project direction and status to management
- Develop solutions for multi-faceted, interrelated, and complicated problems, which require strong analytical skills and significant interpretation of data
- Utilize Lean Six Sigma tools and their application
- Applies leadership and change management / influencing skills when working with all levels of employees to buy into concepts and to allow them to increase knowledge, learn new skills, adopt new behaviors, and to skillfully negotiate team problems to a win/win resolution
- Negotiate and counsel an audience which may not be knowledgeable in the subject area to help with change management, thereby demonstrates solid persuasion skills and manages differing interests and perspectives
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited institution
- Experience in project management
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a Science or related discipline from an accredited institution
- Minimum of two (2) years of Quality Management Systems (QMS), Quality and/or Regulatory Affairs experience
- Experience with CAPA process
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Previous experience working in a Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulated device, combination, or drug environment or other regulated industry
- Strong demonstrated project leadership ability and the ability to lead teams and drive change
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement and lead change
- Experience in Lean Six Sigma
- Microsoft Office proficient
May include up to 15% domestic/internationalRelocation:
Is not authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
3M is an equal opportunity employer. 3M will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status.
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.