Overview: Imagine waking up in the morning, and actually looking forward to going to work. At Soliant, we do our best to make sure this is your reality. Here at Soliant, we strive to cultivate an atmosphere that is encouraging, welcoming, challenging and successful. About the rewards:
The rewards are performance-based compensation and excellent benefits, the energy of being part of a team, long-term relationships with your healthcare professionals, and the knowledge that in many cases you saved the day for patients and medical practices that otherwise would not have had a healthcare professional on staff. Who we are:
Our pharmacy division within Soliant Health works nationally to recruit pharmacy personnel for many of the nation's leading facilities. We have a respected track record of growth and are looking to add an ambitious individual to a very coherent team.
Responsibilities: In this role, you'll be mentored to accomplish the following:
- Manage the recruitment process of highly skilled and sought after pharmacy profesionals to include: Staff/Clinical Pharmacists, Pharmacy Management and Pharmacy Technicians.
- Work with Hospital Administrators and Pharmacy Managers to provide solutions to their urgent and critical staffing needs.
- Inside sales. Develop new clients and job opportunities within diverse practice settings.
- Negotiate compensation packages, travel logistics and terms or services of Client staffing agreements.
Qualifications: Recommended Qualifications:
- A competitive nature; a desire to contribute and are motivated for individual success, as well as for the team.
- Is a thorough communicator and genuinely enjoys people. Strong writing skills are a huge plus!
- an excellent problem solver, inquisitive, and sound listener.
- Can adopt a sales mentality.
- Social media savvy.
- Preferred candidates will have a minimum of 1-2 years post undergraduate experience or at least 3 years work history.
- Business hours with abillity to work into modified flex time (7:30-9:00 start times)
- Full benefit offerings: medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401(k) w/ employer matching, base + commission incentives.
- Team environment focused on quality service and each individual's personal success
- Clear performance metrics and company vision
This position has provided a successful career to individuals with diverse backgrounds from retail management, order fulfilment, recent graduates, to individuals with direct sales. Our pharmacy division is proud of the fact that 50% of our staff has at least 7 years tenure. If you are looking for a long term career with a successful business, Soliant Health may be just the company for you!
Interested candidates are encouraged to call Kimberly: (281) 668-0644 and email resume to: Kimberly.Anders@soliant.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.