A HEDIS Abstractor - Nurse job located in is available through Adecco Medical and Science. Candidate will work with the HEDIS team to collect member records and conduct reviews of these records by contacting providers and placing the results collected into a specific data base. This is a high production environment and candidates must adhere to measured productivity requirements, module testing and at times retesting to meet minimum requirements. Local travel may be required.
HEDIS Abstractor - Nurse job responsibilities include:
• Handle a high volume of telephonic interaction with provider offices.
• Follow up on requested medical records with providers
• Must keep excellent documentation of research and contact information
• Thoughtful and methodical search in order to locate specific claim information
• Excellent skill set to read and interpret physician handwriting
• Requires a licensed nurse; RN, LPN, LVN, Licensed professional graduate of an accredited school of nursing
• 2-4 years of work related experience is required, Prior HEDIS experience is a plus
• Candidates must have prior experience with research and either HEDIS measures or auditing data submitted as claims
• Candidates must have computer skills and analysis capabilities in order to navigate CPT4 code and ICD9 and ICD10 DX based on
HEDIS Technical Specification requirements
• Must have basic Excel skills and the ability to type 30-40 WPM.
• Candidate must pass a medical record abstraction test prior to starting actual record reviews
If you are interested in this HEDIS Abstractor-Nurse job please, respond no later than the COB November 2nd, 2016 with an updated resume for immediate consideration! Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.