A HEDIS Nurse-Medical Records Specialist job in California is available through Adecco Medical and Science. Candidate will work with the HEDIS team to collect member records and conduct reviews of these records by contacting providers and placing the results collected into a specific data base. Candidate will be responsible for scheduling appointments with providers' offices to arrange an onsite visit to conduct medical record extraction
HEDIS Nurse-Medical Records Specialist job responsibilities include:
• Schedule appoints with providers' offices within a designated territory
• Responsible for medical record extraction
• Candidate will be required to send documents to Anthem via a correspondence delivery system to be determined by the department (i.e.
postal mail, fax, scan, ect)
• Requires a licensed nurse and must be active for the state in which they will be working; RN, LPN, LVN, Licensed professional graduate
of an accredited school of nursing
• Candidates must have strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Travel may be required
• Knowledge of HIPAA rules and regulations preferred
If you are interested in this HEDIS Nurse-Medical Records Specialist job in Northern and Southern California, respond no later than the
COB October 25, 2016 with an updated resume for immediate consideration!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.