A HEDIS Review Nurse job (work from home) is available in Indiana, courtesy of Adecco Medical & Science. We're searching for RNs or LPNs with prior experience in HEDIS Chart Review to join a team of dedicated nurses working for an extremely well known national Managed Care Company. These are 5 month assignments that will run through May. These positions offer a very competitive salary and potential to expand experiences in the field of HEDIS review. We have needs around the country for:
HEDIS Abstractor - Nurse
HEDIS Abstractor - Medical Assistant
HEDIS Abstractor - Coder (RHIA)
HEDIS - Auditor
HEDIS - Medical Records Specialist
HEDIS Review Nurse job responsibilities include:
• Collect member records and conduct reviews of these records by contacting providers and placing the results collected into a specific data base
• Manage a high caseload and high volume of telephonic interaction with provider offices
• Provider / Hospital follow up requested medical records required
• Must keep excellent documentation of requested medical record research
• Requires a licensed nurse; RN, LPN, LVN (accredited school of nursing)
• One to Three years of experience with HEDIS Review and/or Auditing required
• Candidates must be computer efficient and must be able to navigate computer programs effectively.
MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, and Typing tests will be given prior to starting this position.
If you are interested in this HEDIS Review Nurse job in Indianapolis, IN then please contact Scott Shuman at 585-613-3028 or email@example.com and/or click APPLY NOW. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.