HEDIS Review Nurse
A HEDIS Review Nurse job in Miami, FL is available courtesy of Adecco Medical & Science. We're searching for RNs or LPNs with prior experience in HEDIS Review to join a team of dedicated nurses working for an extremely well known national Managed Care Company. These are temporary positions starting in January 2017 and ending in May. These positions offer a very competitive salary and potential to expand experiences in the filed of HEDIS review. Remote opportunities are available.
HEDIS Review Nurse job responsibilities include:
• Collect member records and conduct reviews of these records by contacting providers and placing the results collected into a specific data base
• Manage a high caseload and high volume of telephonic interaction with provider offices
• Provider / Hospital follow up requested medical records required
• Must keep excellent documentation of requested medical record research
• Requires a licensed nurse; RN, LPN, LVN and must be a Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
• Two to Five years of experience with HEDIS Review and/or Auditing required
• Candidates must be computer efficient and must be able to navigate computer programs effectively. Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, and Typing test will be given prior to starting this position.
• Selected nurses must research and must be detail oriented with the tenacity to find claim specific data for a specific measure within a given period of time
If you are interested in this HEDIS Review Nurse job in Miami, FL then please contact Adam Smith at 585-613-3032 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW to apply online. For other opportunities available at Adecco Medical go to www.adeccousa.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled