HEDIS Review Nurse - Abstractor
Location: Norfolk, Virginia
Posted: December 01, 2016
Reference ID: 962945362
Several HEDIS Review Nurse jobs in Norfolk, VA are available courtesy of Adecco Medical & Science. We're searching for RNs or LPNs with prior experience in HEDIS Review to join a team of dedicated nurses working for an extremely well known national Managed Care Company. These are temporary positions starting in January 2017 and ending in May/June. These positions offer a very competitive salary and potential to expand experiences in the field of HEDIS review. Some remote opportunities may available.
HEDIS Review Nurse job responsibilities include:
• Collect member records and conduct reviews of records by contacting providers and placing the results collected into a specific data base
• Manage a high caseload and high volume of telephonic interaction with provider offices
• Provider / Hospital follow up requested medical records required
• Must keep excellent documentation of requested medical record research
• Requires a licensed nurse; RN, LPN, LVN and must be a Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
• One to Four years of experience with HEDIS Review and/or Auditing required
• Candidates must be computer proficient and must be able to navigate computer programs effectively.
- Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, and Typing test will be given prior to starting this position.
• Nurses must research and detail oriented with the tenacity to find claim specific data for a specific measure within a given period of time
If you are interested in this HEDIS Review Nurse job in Norfolk, VA then please contact Scott Shuman at 585-613-3028 or email@example.com or click APPLY NOW to apply online. For other opportunities available at Adecco Medical go to www.adeccousa.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled