Several HEDIS Review Nurse - Medical Records Specialist jobs in Richmond, VA are available courtesy of Adecco Medical & Science. We're searching for RNs or LPNs with prior experience in HEDIS Review to join a team of dedicated nurses working for an extremely well known national Managed Care Company. These are temporary positions starting in January 2017 and ending in May/June. These positions offer a very competitive salary and potential to expand experiences in the field of HEDIS review. Some remote opportunities may available.
HEDIS Review Nurse job responsibilities include:
• Responsible for retrieval (from providers' offices), review (analyze) and abstraction of medical record data - input into database
• Manage a high caseload and high volume of telephonic interaction with provider offices
• Provider / Hospital follow up requested medical records required
• Must keep excellent documentation of requested medical record research
• Requires a licensed nurse; RN, LPN, LVN and must be a Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
• One to Four years of experience with HEDIS Review and/or Auditing required
• Candidates must be computer proficient and must be able to navigate computer programs effectively
- Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, and Typing test will be given prior to starting this position
• Knowledge of HIPAA rules and regulations - strong written, verbal, and personal communication skills
• Nurses must research and detail oriented with the tenacity to find claim specific data for a specific measure within a given period of time
If you are interested in this HEDIS Nurse - Medical Records Specialist job in Richmond, VA then please contact Scott Shuman at 585-613-3028 or email@example.com or click APPLY NOW to apply online. For other opportunities available at Adecco Medical go to www.adeccousa.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.