A HEDIS Service Associate job in California is available through Adecco Medical and Science. Responsible for providing basic administrative and telephonic support for department working in a fast paced environment in order to meet deadlines within the project. Candidate will work under the direction of the Lead to assist and fulfill requests by contacting and corresponding with provider practices. A high degree of professionalism and team effort is expected to be maintained throughout the project.
HEDIS-Service Associate I job responsibilities include:
• Maintain fax equipment ,camera/scanner, retrieve previously scanned information
• Place telephone calls to provider offices
• Book appointments, verify information and communicate with provider offices efficiently and accurately
• Schedule HEDIS office reviews, confirm next day appointments, verify addresses for fax and mail, and maintain tracking log and
• Requires high school diploma and 6 months related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Familiarity with medical terminology, customer service, call center background and prior HEDIS experience would have priority for this
• Candidates must have basic Excel skills and must have the ability to type 30-40 WPM
If you are interested in this HEDIS Service Associate I job in Northern and Southern California, respond no later than the
COB October 25, 2016 with an updated resume for immediate consideration!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.