A HEDIS Service Associate II job in California is available through Adecco Medical and Science. Responsible for providing administrative and telephonic support for department working on a data collection project in a fast paced environment in order to meet deadlines within the project.
Candidate will work under the direction of the Lead to assist and fulfill requests by contacting and corresponding with provider practices.
HEDIS-Service Associate II job responsibilities include:
• Communicate directly with provider offices in pursuit process by requesting medical record information and coordinating the
exchange of files
• Book appointments, verify information and communicate with provider offices making requests for medical record information,
maintain department tracking log, and abstractor calendars
• Assist abstractors by utilizing research within the company's claims and medical record systems and locating where members
• Directed to call members inquiring about the provider of their care
• Requires High School diploma and 6 months related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Familiarity with medical terminology, customer service, call center background and prior HEDIS experience would have priority for this
• Candidates must have basic Excel skills and must have the ability to type 30-40 WPM
If you are interested in this HEDIS Service Associate II job in Northern and Southern California, respond no later than the
COB October 25, 2016 with an updated resume for immediate consideration!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.