HEDIS-Health Services Facilitator
Posted: November 25, 2016
Reference ID: 792392801
A HEDIS Health Services Facilitator job in California is available through Adecco Medical and Science. Candidate will work with the HEDIS team to collect member records and conduct reviews of these records by contacting providers and placing the results collected into a specific data base. This individual serves as a facilitator and mentor to other HEDIS team members in achieving major segment component goals of the project.
HEDIS Health Services Facilitator job responsibilities include:
• Facilitates annual HEDIS medical record collection and/or abstraction processes through successful implementation of target
• Serves as role model and inspiration to other HEDIS project Phone Team members through fast, efficient and professional practices in
both researching and contacting/interacting with identified providers and other stakeholders
• Trains and mentors other Phone Team members, with guidance and support of leadership, in order to achieve goals of assigned
• Support the Phone Team by performing all the required clerical activities within the project requirements as needed
• Book appointments, verify information and communicate with provider offices making requests for medical record information, maintain
department tracking logs, and support established administrative processes
• High School diploma and 1+ years of experience with HEDIS activity coordination and/or working within a Managed/Acute/Provider
Care environment or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Basic Excel skills. Ability to type 30-40 WPM
• Documented success in administrative organization and management. Basic project management skills and experience.
• AD or BA/BS, NCQA and/or HEDIS experience (preferred)
• Experience in production telephonic customer service environment. Successful experience in research and investigation using
various software tools
If you are interested in this HEDIS Health Services Facilitator jobs in Northern and Southern California, respond no later than the
COB October 25, 2016 with an updated resume for immediate consideration!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled