Highly experienced and professional Technical Network/Analyst for Technical Help Desk Department. This is a high paced environment that requires a high level of remote support experience as well as strong computer/networking knowledge.
- Administers end-user support utilizing remote desktop or alternate remote tools primarily on Microsoft Windows-based PC s.
- Investigates user problems and identifies the source; determines possible solutions; tests and implements solutions.
- Installs, configures and maintains personal computers, Windows networks, Apple workstations, file servers, network cabling, and other related equipment, devices and systems; adds or upgrades and configures disk drives, printers and related equipment.
- Performs and/or oversees software and application installation and upgrades.
- Configuring VPN, managing host security, file permissions, file system integrity, and adding and deleting users.
- Troubleshoots networks, systems and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational difficulties.
- Develops and conducts various training and instruction for system users on operating systems and other applications; assists users in maximizing use of networks and computing systems.
- Maintains confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the end-users on the network.
- Assists personnel of other departments as a computer resource.
- Provides computer orientation to new and existing company staff.
For best results, email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
I also offer referral bonuses up to $500 for any candidate that I place
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.