Help Desk Description
Location: San Jose
Durtation: 6 months contract to hire
Pay: $ 18 to 20. All based on Experience
This contract position supports and maintains IT desktops, laptops and peripherals along with assisting the data center / help desk team. Support includes specification, installation, and testing of computer systems within standards and guidelines. Responsibilities require interaction with application software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve daily problems. The position utilizes one-on-one consultancy to end users in our main office and remote locations. The position's responsibilities require independent analysis, communication and problem solving. Work is performed with little supervision and requires self-initiative and exhibiting sound judgment.
• Diagnose, repair and upgrade software and equipment
• Install basic software on employee computers
• Update documentation for department procedures
• Install printer connections on employee computers
• Provide end user support
• Work with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
• Train and orient staff on use of hardware and software
If interested please contact Miles.simnick@RHT.com
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.