My Client is searching for a Tier 1 Technical Support Analyst to join their team in Colorado Springs. The position is a great way to get your foot in the door at in a great IT environment. This position also provides a great opportunity for an analytical and process driven individual with good communication skills to assist internal customers with technical questions and troubleshoot hardware and software problems to resolutions. This role is a 6 month contract-to-full-time role and starts at $15/hr.
• Documents problem and resolution in Help Desk ticketing system.
• Maintain network user accounts and access levels, including sharing of directories and devices for departmental workgroups.
• Maintain a working knowledge of credit union's Data Processing System, and perform daily, monthly and yearly procedures as assigned.
• Able to conduct triage of incidents / service requests and escalates as appropriate.
• Utilizing deployment scripts and standard imaging, configures hardware, software and certify each PC for network use. Installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of all network printers. Performs general maintenance tasks, troubleshoots and repairs computer systems and peripheral equipment located throughout the organization.
• Prepares decommissioned equipment for disposal or resell. Insures hard drives are clear of any corporate information and any software included with the equipment is properly licensed.
• Requires strong understanding of technical aspects of voice and/or data communications and LAN/WAN telecommunications including switching equipment, network protocols and components, user training, installation, and customer service.
• Knowledge of general-purpose computer equipment, communications links, and peripheral devices, including operating methods and characteristics, in order to set up and operate the equipment.
• Working knowledge of operating systems, utility software, and job control languages to initiate and monitor processing of production workloads.
• Communication skills necessary to train users of varying experience levels including the ability to accurately explain situations to others using information systems language and terms.
• Resolve information system issues both over the telephone and in person.
• Read and interpret documents produced by the information system, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Write routine reports and correspondence.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.