Robert Half Technology is currently searching for multiple Help Desk professionals in the Down Town Kansas City, MO area. Please see the below information and email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Description: Functions as single point of contact for all technical support for internal and/or external clients.
• Senior level will make all attempts to provide first call resolution for issues in reference to desktop or laptop systems.
• Serve as liaison between associates, Technology Services, management, support groups and business units. Utilize software solutions, knowledge base, personal knowledge, and computer systems to resolve and track user incidents
• Perform client call back and follow-up to ensure best possible customer support experience.
• Maintain an awareness of all planned and unplanned events potentially affecting customer support.
JOB DUTIES: Provide technical support by communicating via phone, email and chat with internal and/or external clients requiring assistance or information.
• Interpret client's needs and utilize software solutions and personal knowledge and troubleshooting skills to identify possible resolutions.
• May remote control desktops in order to resolve technical issues. Remotely install software or perform updates.
• Follow established procedures to handle inquiries and resolve concerns to ensure client satisfaction.
• Handle client communications using incident handling, escalation, quality measurement procedures, and work instructions.
• Use software solutions and computer systems to accurately document and track client contacts. Adapt to changes in user demands, work environment, and changes to processes or requirements.
• Maintain a technical working knowledge of product or products supported by the department.
• Consult with Senior Support Specialists as needed to respond appropriately to the client. Perform other duties as assigned.
• One year technical support experience or the equivalent through a combination of education and related work experience.
• Experience in supporting Microsoft operating systems, networking connectivity, computer peripheral equipment, software applications and remote control.
• Ability to communicate clearly and calmly on the telephone, email and chat and to use effective customer service techniques with associates who may be under stress.
• Effectively demonstrate oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to interact with all levels of associates.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.