Robert Half Technology has partnered with a local client in search of a Help Desk Analyst. Interested candidates should send updated resume to Jamie.Webb@RHT.com
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Troubleshoot and resolve software and hardware issue for all computer, printers, mobile devices and peripherals for all locations
• Provide basic troubleshooting assistance to business partners
• Troubleshoot network connectivity issues involving PC's, printers and remote user devices
• Escalate unresolved issues to appropriate parties
• Complete and document all service requests in the form of Service Tickets through resolution
• Assist in the QA and testing of product updates
• Assist with IT related projects as assigned
• 1-3 years previous help desk experience preferred and/or a college degree in a related field of study
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with Manage Engine Service Desk ticketing system or similar system
• General knowledge of mobile devices such as iPads, iPhones, etc.
• Microsoft Specialist certification in Windows 10, helpful
• Technical ability to troubleshoot production hardware and software issues
• Understanding of networking (home style routers)
• Ability to communicate technical jargon to normal users
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and take direction from management
Typical hours for this position are Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 6:00 with on call responsibilities every other weekend.
Interested candidates should send updated resume to Jamie.Webb@RHT.com
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.