Our client is looking for a Help Desk Analyst to join their team in Bryn Mawr, PA.
If interested email Chris at email@example.com
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage and maintain installed systems and infrastructure components at various locations.
• Configure and install network devices and services including RMM tools.
• Plan and perform network maintenance and system upgrades as required.
• Continue to enhance network performance while ensuring system availability and up-time.
• Assist Help Desk and Technicians with day to day support challenges.
• Willing to closely manage and maintain systems, documentation and change control policies.
• Communicate with vendors, co-workers and clients for problem resolution.
• Willing to participate in a rotational on-call team support schedule.
• Willing to travel to client locations when necessary.
• Assist clients to satisfy compliance audits by developing policies and best practices.
• Ability to plan and execute small and mid-sized projects with team members.
email your resume to Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.