Find Your Forward as a Help Desk Analyst at Fiserv, a FORTUNE™ 500 member, and join the industry leader in financial services technology. With more than 22,000 associates around the world, we’re pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in financial services with deep expertise and a commitment to innovation. We support our team with a collaborative work environment that values leadership and new ideas. Members of our Help Desk team thrive on this environment to build the solutions that power more than 13,000 banks and businesses worldwide.
In this role, you’ll help build the technology responsible for our core services. Your work will influence the success of companies across the world. Members of our Technology team are experts in the field, working to evaluate and improve today’s systems while building tomorrow’s.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Provide Tier 1 technical support for computer hardware and software issues, including direct and remote network connectivity
2. Provide Tier 1 technical support for mobile devices, including iphones, Blackberries and tablets
3. Administer active directory, mainframe, and other user accounts as applicable
4. Capture and document the details of an issue and troubleshooting steps taken in order to escalate the issue or document the resolution; use a ticketing system to track and manage requests
5. Interact with peers and Tier 2 teams for knowledge sharing, research, and updates
6. Proactively identify potential issues in the enterprise environment; alert incident management and peers as appropriate
7. Process service requests, including remote software installations, access requests, and RSA token distribution
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Job Related Experience:
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network.