A Help Desk Analyst job in Seattle , Wa is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technical. A Bachelors Degree with one plus experience or technical certifications is preferred for this position. You will be responsible for supporting the clients computing systems in their Enterprise Command Center. This is a six month plus contract position; you will be working Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5pm. The pay rate is $ between 17 and 20.00 per hour.
Help Desk Analyst job responsibilities include:
- Performs first level diagnosis and communicating incident resolutions including documentation
- Escalates complex incidents to second level support teams
- Follows through on high priority incidents to ensure timely documented updates
-Manages Incident Reports in accordance with the five step problem management process
- Performs service desk administration responsibilities as required
- Performs duties with minimal supervision
- IT technical certification preferred (A+, MCP, MCSE, or MCSA)
- A minimum of one year of experience in an IT Service Desk environment handling, escalating and resolving IT systems, applications and operational problems is required.
- Strong Active Directory skills needed
- Excellent troubleshooting/problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of PC hardware/software/applications
- Understanding of network infrastructure
- Customer service oriented
- Strong analytical & organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to make sound independent decisions and work effectively in a team environment
If you are interested in this Help Desk Analyst job in Seattle WA, then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Sukanya Chidambara 206-682-2170 or email Sukanya.Chidambara@adeccona.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.